Thursday, February 25, 2010

My baby girl is 21!

Jane Anne's birthday celebrating lasted a whole week!! I guess that's what happens when your birthday falls on a Wed. and you can only get together with the rest of your family on the week-ends. Last Saturday night, Feb. 20th, we went to Chef's Table for dinner. We had a wonderful time and wonderful food!


Then the following day, we had our traditional Sunday birthday dinner. Janie chose fried chicken with country cream gravy and mashed potatoes for her menu. We finished with our traditional yummy homemade chocolate cake. It's similar to Magleby's chocolate cake but way, way better!
Then this last week-end she got all her presents. I think one of the favorites is this print of
Timpanogos with the leaves and snow. Janie knows that she and Colby will be leaving these
beloved mountains and Utah in the not too distant future to pursue his medical school career.
She wants to take a little of our spectacular scenery with her!


I can't believe my baby girl is 21! I am so grateful that the Lord in his goodness (and should I say mercy?) saw fit to bless me with at least one daughter! She is my dear friend and someone that I love and admire! Happy Birthday, Jane Anne!

1 comment: