Friday, February 12, 2010

A BIG, HUGELY SATISFYING DAY!!!

Ready to pack up the quilts to take to Primary Chilren's Medical Center.
Josh with Marie, the director of Charitable Donations at Primary Children's.

Being the mother of FIVE sons has it's priviledges. One of the first thoughts I had when we had the ultrasound almost 17 years ago, and found out that we were having another boy, was "Another Eagle Scout....". Now, I must admit, this was not an overly joyful thought---I had helped two sons by this time achieve their Eagle. I knew what the scouting program entailed. I knew the years of cub scouts and pack meetings,of boy scouts and merit badges and Eagle projects! Even thinking about it now, makes me tired. But today, Josh dropped off his four twin-bed size quilts to Primary Children's Medical Center in Salt Lake. The last Eagle project is done...finished...complete! If you listen carefully, you may here my huge satisfying sigh of relief! Now on to the Eagle Scout paper work...

No comments:

Post a Comment