Sunday, October 25, 2009

Fun Week-end!


Our fun-filled week-end started off Friday night when we decided to do a "Game Night". We invited five other couples to come over and have a casual dinner and then play "Catch Phrase"!
We had such a great time that I forgot to take pictures! We really had alot of fun---it's great to see how people respond to a timer when it is about ready to ring! Bytheway, the women came from behind and beat the men!


Saturday, Janie and I went to a class at Archiver's, the scrapbook store, and we each made a cute, retro-looking recipe holder!


Later that day, we went to the BYU-TCU ball game! Don't fall over dead---I did say "we". I went to a game! Even though it was cold, rainy, windy, and BYU was pretty bad---I still had a great time with Bob, Janie and Colby. We left after the third quarter and came back and carved pumpkins---that's the subject of tomorrow's blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment