Monday, March 1, 2010

The friends that came to play!

Friends come in all shapes and sizes! How wonderful that we can be friends with anyone and how enriching they are to our lives. Last Tuesday, my dear friend, Tiffany, who lives across the street, needed someone to watch her two youngest children, Mark and Katie. When they arrived, I got out our large bin of duplos. We set up a zoo and, of course, a long train! Now, knowing Mark a little bit, I knew Mark was a train man and understood EVERY aspect of trains, particularly anything Thomas. What I didn't know was that his vocabulary extends way beyond the train yard. I was "blown away" when Mark asked me, "Hey, Sister Jackson, how do work this hydraulic wench, anyway?"
The "Hydraulic wench!"


Mark ready to lift a tiger from the train with his hydraulic wench in hand!

2 comments:

  1. Oh that is soooo cute, I am just going to have to do a link on my blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mark would :) I love Mark stories.

    ReplyDelete