Thursday, January 7, 2010

DECEMBER 2009!!!

The Munich Christmas tree in the main square, the Marienplatz.
The famous "Glockenspiele" clock tower dancing figures. Every day at 11:00 a.m. the clock bells ring and the figures begin to dance around. There are even Knights on horses!

Some of the cute store windows!




My cohorts in shopping crime: Jackie Coleman, Lael Ruffner, Natalie Burr and me just after finishing dinner. Do we look sleep deprived or what?

December 1st, I left on a BIG adventure! I went to Munich, Germany with three friends to go to the Christmas markets! It was amazing! After arriving in Munich and checking into our hotel, we did what any woman would do!!! We went out to the main plaza, the Marienplatz, and went shopping! Surprisingly, even though it was sunny, it was very cold. That night, I wore wool pants, a wool sweater, a fleece jacket, my parka, Ugg boots, down mittens and ear muffs! We went to dinner at the Spatenhaus restaurant and I had wienerschnittzel and apfel strudel---delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment