Saturday, June 27, 2009

London Adventures: Monday, June 15

We were stylin in our 3D bug-eye glasses
Science MuseumDedicated to Ryan Jackson
Wicked! Best play EVER!


The first item on our agenda today was to go to the "Wicked" box office and get tickets for tonight's performance. Every morning 25 front row seats are released at less than half price. When we "queued up" we could see that we were about #17 in line---our chances didn't look good. But, when it was our turn, Janie knew to ask for "concessions" or discounts for students and seniors and so we ended up with fifth row seats, smack in the center for less than half price for three of them. The seats were fantastic!

The rest of the morning was spent at the Science Museum where we also saw an IMAX movie on sea monsters. Lunch was had at "Nandos", a restaurant that Janie loved that served rotisserie type chicken that is marinated for 24 hours. It quickly became one of our favorites, too!

That night, we had dinner at one of our favorite restaurants, "Pizza on the Park" and then went to Wicked. It was the best productions I've ever seen! We all LOVED it. The ending song where they sing, "I have been changed for good" held alot of meaning. I think about my own experiences and realize just how much my family and friends have helped me grow and added meaning to my life. Thanks, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment