Tuesday, June 2, 2009

"Cookie Fix"


There are days and moments when I just need a cookie! When Janie was here, I used to use my best "Cookie Monster" voice and tell her "I need coooookkiiees". Being the sweet daughter that she is, she would usually oblige me and make some. Umm! After my friend, Sherry Hurdle, introduced me to "Smart Cookie" sugar cookies, I WAS HOOKED! They make the most delectable sugar cookie with cream cheese frosting! Well, when I could, I would buy some and savor each one making it last as long as possible. I would eat one petal at a time! Friends gave them to me as gifts. They are heavenly! About a month ago, Janie called me to say that the Provo store was going out of business. Sad news to be sure! So, on the last day of business I ordered a dozen and a half and came home and promptly froze all of them but one. Now, I still have about 8 left and when I just have to have my "cookie fix" I take one out of the freezer and enjoy! (Most times I eat my first petal frozen--I can't wait for it to thaw!) They still have a store in American Fork---I'll have to replenish my stash from there. Now, I think I get one out of the freezer...I can't wait!

2 comments:

  1. I am so all over that "cookie" fix thing! It must be something in the water in our neighborhood?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see there are still a few left in the supply :) there is a ben's cookies here, so we should be ok when you pick me up!

    ReplyDelete