Saturday, January 3, 2009

New Year's Resolution: Create a blog, learn to blog, and BLOG! I have several friends who blog and just love it! They have convinced me that this is an amazing way to journal and scrapbook at the same time! My friend, Tiffany Vincent, blogs constantly and just can't say enough good things about it. "It's very therapeutic" she affirms. Lisa Willey told me last night that she no longer has any guilt about keeping a journal and scrap booking for her family. Guilt free---I can go for that! Lisa blogs every Sunday and I can manage that---Tiffany started with once a week, but it became an obsessive love and she blogs almost every day. I'll have to see what happens to me---once a week or everyday? Either way, I know I will be happy to have journaled about our life!

No comments:

Post a Comment