Monday, March 30, 2009

Party Animals!!!!


I'm not sure most Stake Relief Society Presidencies fit the description of "Party Animals" but that is what Justine, Liz and I feel like! At least one of our presidency and usually all of us will have gone to all ten ward Relief Society Birthday parties this month! Last week, we went to three---one Tuesday night, one Wednesday night, and one Thursday night. We have another one tomorrow night! It will be party #9! They have all been very different and fun---some have had classes and others have guest speakers. One motivational speaker took off her business suit (pants and all) to reveal a full body girdle (she was not a Barbie shape, either!) and then proceeded to pull her hair off at one point. Needless to say, Bob got an ear-full when I got home! This woman definitely made a lasting impression! Anyway, I love my calling, the women I work with, the people I get to meet, and the things I'm learning. I guess Bob and Josh can stand pizza for more night tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment