Monday, February 16, 2009

February 24th Birthday Girls!

Imagine my delight at giving birth to a daughter after four darling, very busy boys, and having her born on my mother's 60th birthday! I love these two amazing women so much...I am grateful that they can share the same birthday! It almost didn't happen...Jane Anne took her time in getting here and was born about 11:35 p.m. I was worried she wouldn't make the 24th. I happen to be born on my father's birthday, Aug. 25th, and that has always held special meaning for me. Janie turns 20 and Grandma Mimi turns 80th. Special birthdays for both!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO TWO VERY SPECIAL GIRLS!!!

1 comment:

  1. You have been busy posting girlfriend! So fun to read about everything, and see the pictures. Your mom looks great for 80, which means you got some good genes!

    ReplyDelete